Tuesday, October 13, 2009

How To Play A Undf File

XL Shoulders ...

From all we know that the aesthetics of the 80 entered with force this fall and winter.
One of the hallmarks of this period are the maxi-pads that we see in many parades.

Balmain

Balenciaga

D & G
Photobucket Photobucket

Herve Leger


Zac Posen

I dare so far only these two versions "light"

blouse H & M. bought a month's rummaging through the racks of promotions and special prices from time to time we may find in this chain store, even laughter price (5 €). I'm thinking sew shoulder pads to give a little more volume to gather the shoulder. When I saw on the rack I saw a little "abuelil" but combined with more casual clothing I think is not so bad right?



  • Blouse: H & M (AW 09).
  • Skirt: Zara (AW 07). Diadema
  • : Dayaday (AW 09).
  • Sandals: White (AW 09) (are my cousin! mine are the camel).
  • Bag: SIX (AW 08).
T H & M: is the first look this weekend in Albacete and the second I put it to go to meet a friend. In the first picture I have a pendant in a little cage with a dove, I bought it in Oysho, it felt so sweet that you can not resist.



Look 1
  • Skirt: Zara (SS 09).
  • Pendant: Oysho (AW09).
  • Sandals: White (SS 09).
  • Belt: White (AW 08).
Look 2
  • Skirt: MNG (SS 09).
  • Pendant: Dayaday (AW 07).
  • feather headband: H & M (AW 09).
Here you can see in more detail some of the pendants Oysho, in another post I will talk about this firm Inditex increasingly more space devoted to collections of "clothing Street "instead of" linen ".

Besitos

0 comments:

Post a Comment