Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Financial Accounting Libby 6th Edition

I do not believe in "God" Fack

Okay, this is not a matter for anything, but I have not much to tell (unless of course you want to bore you with my usual nonsense haha) I want some people to understand some things. But do not take it to heart.

God is subliminal imagery.
God is something people invent to keep all that remains: faith in themselves. It is then invent a being that can do everything and ask, for heaven's sake, help them succeed. When this happens, they believe their prayers were indeed answered, but no, this "imaginary person" were themselves simply helps them to have value in themselves. As a lifeguard helps you float, ask for something to tie you to God is a miracle happen. Come on, things happen ...

If there is one thing I hate is that people say "Thank God" No, thank god my panties, everything that thank God people did it with their own efforts. The food on the table is the result of 8 hours in the office, for example.

And hate to say that God is so good and what they want, if it is so good and there really is no poverty Why? How many people die each day? (Okay, we have to die, but not quartered does it?) Why are natural disasters? Why do you have to kiss your ass for something good to happen? If good, would do things the way that nobody suffered too much and not ask anything in return.

The church is just a government conspiracy. (Or against it, whatever) Someday, you all my children, I understand.

end of my post saying: Things happen, because they have to go through, "capish?

0 comments:

Post a Comment