Thursday, March 25, 2010

Funny Things To Write On Birthday Cakes

.... See you soon?

Hi girls!
turning takes a while and although it cost me I decided ... abandoned the blog, still do not know whether temporarily or permanently.
As you can see by the lack of dynamism of the blog in the last few months I'm quite busy. I have moved from city to embark on a master of specialization required to devote some time so I need to focus all my efforts to get him in the future I hope not too distant future, a job in something I love.
For supuestísimo not want to say goodbye without thanking immensely as you welcomed me in this big family that we are blogging. I remember the enthusiasm of the first comments to open my blog: happy lollypop, G., purple and gray, mad girls for fashion, a trendy life, renee, I'm not your style, unspeakable unspoken Thoughts .. little by little they increasingly joining: damn mirror!, All That She Wants, Anatxu, Adriana, Aubrey and I, B to fashion, Blair, Botica Pop, Catuxa, Cassandra, Esmeri, Ele, Elena ... So to see how the score of "followers" rose and rose up to the current 127.
Many thanks to each and every one of them.
I'm satisfied: first for having met so many people that share my hobbies, second for having won more than 60000 visits and several awards.
I can only say THANK YOU GIRLS.
Of course, even close continue visiting your blog because, oddly enough, not personally know the person behind every blog is just taking baby! your stories make me have a good time and your looks are inspiring me:)

besote
A very strong and see you soon ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment