Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Johnny Homicidal Maniac Online




This Christmas I want to do something special. NO I congratulate everyone who appears in my tuenti with the typical happy Christmas, with which stay cool, but deep down everyone knows that you mention for comment .. Christmas is not just a comment .. Familiae is a party and friends, a party that you most want to become all that matters. A special party, a celebration of love.

In this holiday gift will be my only those people who Quieroo, everyone who help me, who trust in me, just need my existence as I need from yours ..
All these people I've known since I was a MICOLAPIZ. even those who I have known for months, people you want. although it is bieen CHRISTMAS everyone.
mundoo want all get those people who need their lives to live, Maas is beautiful in the world get up in the morning thinking that someone wants to see anywhere, in the farthest corner, your least wait ..
The person who lies to you, who trusts you, not hurt you, those people who are not just around the corner, all those people osquiero.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

PD: Santa Claus has been good? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment