Wednesday, March 9, 2011

How To Cut For Chudidar Dress In Art

die of jealousy morningg princess

Hello princess, I dreamed of you all night, went to the movies and you wore that pink dress I like so much, just think of you princess, I always think of you and now ....

Good morning, good afternoon, good evening I give you, tell you how ma been at work and bored, have dinner watching a movie without rancor and then kiss and make love as often as stamina, sign of joy through paperless , then discuss and find the remedy provided to look at each eye is an extreme, the sea and the sky turning the world into ours, skinning all your clothes, my goal, your naked, biting jokes on the cheek of her ass, watching you to me and discuss all your curves then the taste of all your raw meat, without doubt my feelings loving to the elderly, sated with pleasures slowly and with love, with incomparable effort without stopping tired, the sheets are moved by Poseidon waves, take you to the movies on Sunday, travel through Spain on a bike, having to get up early and fix broken tables, a kiss ours is a gift between us and private, I love to tell you this phrase is that I'm in love, every day I miss you between the sheets and pillows, give reason to my life without you and I find nothing cried for us even if your not I've seen so many tears lost between dust off my floor, what God wanted that no man put asunder, ever want to discuss having a child like that name, I just want to be happy and you're next to me, one day ask the marriage and without hesitation say that if you are my muse, my question, my what reason I am? comparable with my life not live without a heart and the reason for this song or the meeting or seek, without intent to recapture twenty seas that groove, as months with you more sins that interfere, I have been a human at that wound situations, I lavish your breath on my neck or mouth, peeling many roses and leave the broken floral, fauna hungry, hunger threatening forms, inspire me when the mind is thirsty, but the days are encouraged, satisfied with the slave, no warning and still want a good snack, I miss you princess. POL


Guai song, right?. porcierto, thanks to all who read me for the 150 supporters, felt that would not come, you have surprised me:) How about your carnival? I still I have no classes start tomorrow (


http://corazonesdechocolate.blogspot.com/ happen, it's great!



0 comments:

Post a Comment