Saturday, January 1, 2011

How To Install License Shree Lipi Readme

already been a year ...


already going for another year. It is heard everywhere, I listen and I think many things that sometimes would not think, but I can not quit, I find it hard. That to remember and relive, that of wanting something different for us and not doing anything. Why, tell me that sometimes you forget about me. Can not you see I do everything for you? Do not I look tired my body to have some bills that serve me to go to where you are? Do what I do is so insignificant that outweigh my mistakes? Does do not give you everything I have? What weighs more my mistakes or my efforts?

not want to write a letter criticizes you and just remember the ugly things, I would like to be a constructive letter, or at least try. Now as I write I do not know if he can read it to you the first day of the year or at another time, but I read it to you, it is important for me to do, because this is going for something, something I do not want to return.

until yesterday I thought we were good but a little episode made me realize that it was time to take a stage ... if not just a stage of both, to start over together and just this and it was ... I do know is that we need to know I finish and that we should not insist on staying in it longer than necessary ... because we lost the joy and sense . This moment of our lives died, we killed him, no, I am closed. Obvious or it is normal that we spend some time reviewing the "because" rewinding the cassette to try to understand what happened this or that fact , at least that happens to me. Wear as much, I'm not moving, you do not ... I do not ask what happened, I let go of these questions, my doubts, but I can not, but obviously I can not have such strong links who does not want to be that connected to me ... They always say that everything happens sooner or later happens, and you have to let things go, go. Some advise to destroy souvenirs, giving away possessions, moving house, throwing papers, etc. Whenever external changes may symbolize internal processes to improve, but hard for me ... sometimes I can not let go, let go, let go. But ... I must learn to lose and win, live the present with no traces of the past, the past is gone. Such is life.

This year I think was better than the others, at least not end up each week, if not every two or once a month ... we fought long and as always, that's normal, it seems. It was a year nice in many ways, because we share much time together, I think our relationship deepened, more compact in every sense, the case that you get to feel what they say as one, one body, where I sometimes lost in you, to limit and distinguish myself from you. We share with many people foreign to what we did before, we live pretty much together, took me to visit the south cute despite my temper you made me happy that beautiful little while, those perfect moments, no doubt remember the trip makes me feel butterflies ... many hours talking, listening for the first time this year was not bad, have fun, we look and we kissed tenderly, we stay silent and we hugged ... it was nice all felt we had learned to walk weights of different stories each.

So many hours crying because I said ugly things, because sometimes you got to beat ...

Nose ... Only

was a year, I have the same life ...



0 comments:

Post a Comment