Sunday, January 9, 2011

Whats The Song From Cars

Kiss me, kiss me please ...

''while there is a possibility, half a billion chance that happens, it's worth trying ''







"I can ask you a favor? BÉSAME, kiss by please .. that in a while I will not feel anything .. I'll be you know? because they do not know when I fell in love with you, or how, because there is no cubic meters and liters to measure all of that and because .. because when you walk with cold scented of vix-vaporub, and because you have a gap here, between the shoulder and chest to my head when I'm at home .. and because all the pictures I have yours salts smiling at all ..
you? why you fell in love with me?
... I did not choose to fall in love with you, but the first time I kissed our teeth were brushed by a split second .. and it was amazing. And the exact time of that kiss were 0:10 and removed the battery from the watch .. for the time to stay stopped for good, stop. The exact minute that you kissed me, this put a clock, forever, and you never know what time is it .. but I do not ..
and since then constantly watch the clock ...
know what I want? you lying on the grass, watching the orange moon that there are some summer nights .. and it began to snow .. and feel the flakes on the face, and your hand ...
There are moments in life when a single decision at a moment inevitably change the course of things.
When you decide to shoot someone, when you decide to love someone, or not wanting to, when you decide to throw forward, when you decide to lie, betray, hide or cross the line .. that split second may be rotated around to the dark side .. or flooded with light. can make you a hero or a criminal, can take you to heaven or hell, but always be a place from which you can not go back ...

once asked Lewis Hine, a war photographer , why he had chosen that profession. He replied that if he could tell in words what I saw, no need to carry all day with a camera,
that there are certain moments of beauty, desolation, of horror and heroism .. and were beyond words ... I also think there are things we can not explain with mere words ... things like staying alive, feelings like love and commitment, or sensations like to hug a friend, maybe that's why our life is made up of images, moments frozen in time forever ..
decisions that change the hopeless course of things, still pictures stored in memory, reminding us every second how nice it is to live ... how beautiful it is to live ..

THAT AS THE KINGS? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment