Sunday, April 17, 2011

Candyland Online -candystand -dora

Wicked like having sex in a funeral


Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And the first thing I'm not sure ...




bikinis: New yorker
Towel flag GB: Pull & Bear
goggles: Race
I wish I could change the way you see me, I wish I could show how much I love her, hopefully me apropos of consent, it is a bit embarrassing to tell him I knew inside, I wish I could explain why both your daughter, hopefully could show that here in the background something beats me, is a fascinating and seductive sound between there is no way of putting it back in case your answer today is not so, but although her daughter is her life and she you for life, but still his little girl she is free to decide ... I really love her, that the things I tell her face is serious swear, tell me if these eyes of the love you are lying, really I'm serious, of course I love her, you have to be very brave to confess to who created it, and maybe that's why you trust this you're talking about, understand this guy ...
¿Que tal bloggers?, Yo con ganas de el 14 de mayo que tengo concierto de Andy y lucas en la rock star live :) Y con más ganas aún del  veranoo!!!
¿ que movil quereis?
yo el samsung galaxy s

0 comments:

Post a Comment