Monday, April 11, 2011

How Drag Files On Shareaza

think I do not know if you are the angel who takes care of my way would be for you

Funcionamos por la ley de Murphy :

Si algo puede salir mal, saldrá mal

bikini: New yorker

`` A cigarette is the perfect type of perfect pleasure.
is exquisite and leaves one unsatisfied, what more can
ask?''Oscar Wilde +

Bloggers, who may your week? mine pretty well, eager to start the summer and I bathe twice the other day and yes, the truth .. enough water cold. On May 14 I have a concert andy and lucas in the Rock Star, you win. What about your Easter?, Any trip to
somewhere?. PD: what hospitals like the new header?

What car you want?
I a pink beetle wolsvagen something Choni .. (With a playboy in the door and the boss):)

0 comments:

Post a Comment