Thursday, December 31, 2009

Advanced Throat Cancer Life Expectancy

Happy 2010!

Hastening the last hours of 2009, a year full of changes and intense emotions ...

For this special night some friends have organized a costume party, so I picked a dress that is elegant, while complying with the requirement to go in disguise to the party ...

My choice: 20's custom look.


I took some photos for inspiration:



came from the supplements, which already had them, a necklace of pearls, patent leather bag, lounges bicolor and feather boa, but I missing most importantly, clothing.


My idea was a fringed dress but found only two where the price seemed excessive for the quality they had and for the little use he would give later, so I chose a vintage dress from H & M pale pink in color more versatile. Not exactly what I was looking for but the tables and the length of the skirt quite fit the traditional clothing of the time.



Dayaday Finally I bought in a turban with a feather sequins and matching shoes that gives the whole air of glamor is Me love it!


As far as makeup is concerned in this page explains in detail how to achieve a style makeup of the actresses holliwoodiense of the 20's.

predominant use of gray or black shades, creating the effect of "smoking", red lips, heart-shaped, pale complexion with blush roses in a circle and the center of the cheekbone. Well, this is the theory, to see what achievement because the makeup is not my forte: P

Well I say goodbye to in 2009, I hope that best moments of 2009 are the worst of 2010.

A huge kiss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment