Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Replaccement Lids For Frigoverre

Rainy days!

Goodnight girls
What has been the Lottery Draw Christmas? Any luck? If not we will comply with Health as they say:)
seems rainy Christmas presents so today I wanted to show you a look mesecillo ago in which I preferred my wellies. Bought my mother in "Ulanka" two years ago and are very handy both for color as printing, allow a variety of combinations.

  • Shirt: White (SS 09).
  • T-shirt: Zara (SS 09).
  • Treggins: BSK (AW 08).
  • Boots: Ulanka (AW 07).
  • Clock: STR (AW 08).
  • Bag: Zara (AW 08).
Last week's blog Vicen LOOK 10 an award to my blog. Thank you very much indeed, it is funny how little things like this will brighten up your day to day.
making
And thanks also like to thank each and every one of the people who pass by my blog in a silent or leaving a comment, and will do almost a year that I have a blog yet I was even a smile when the "desktop" of my blog is the phrase "1 comment":) Of course I can not forget the 96 supporters who are already on my blog, many thanks!
not create entries feel as often or spending so much for your little "nooks" but in this last article months have been several changes in my life, some good and some not so well that I am "adapting" them. I hope to start the
year with renewed enthusiasm and be able to pass here ...
Meanwhile I wish you a very Merry Christmas. Xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment