Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Pain Jaw Drinking Alcohol

Better late than never ...

Hi girls!
As the title says my entry today I will dedicate to stuff that was pending for some time but I have not been forgotten:)

The first of them was responding to a meme that I gave Pao SWP nothing more and nothing less than month and a half ... I know! I'm a mess but hey here goes. Comprising:
- Describe 7 things strange or different from oneself.
- Choose to 7 people for fun and to notify in your blog.

Some curiosities characterize me:
1. I hate plans change, I like to have everything under control ...
2. I love the colors pop! But only a particular cinema in my town, sometimes not even going to see a movie, buy directly and brought home to me:)
3. It relaxes me a lot to do puzzles, from very tiny and had this hobby.
4. I have a list of songs I put in a good mood, I'm the happiest putting them at full speed in the car and singing, or rather out of tune and no one heard me:)
5. I do not like to talk to me when I'm just up, took 15 minutes to activate and "personhood" hehe.
6. I hate seafood, I know he has good taste but I can not help remind me of cockroaches ...
7. My aunt calls me "the silly ties, maybe it's some childhood trauma because my mother never gave me little loops but I always buy clothes and accessories with them ...
My nominees are:
- Blair Cheap & Chic.
- Miss A of My Stuff.
- Cursed Mirror! of Cursed Mirror!
- B to B fashion trendy.
- Lilaygris Lila and gray.
- Happy HappyLollipop Lollipop.
- Sheii of trying to be image consultant.

wanted to thank "the jewel in the crown" this award that I gave it a week ... I know his blog not long ago but I am diligent to him by his entries as elaborate. Guapi thank you very much!


And to finish an outfit that already for a long time since I hung one and I have many outstanding ...
  • T: TRF (AW 09).
  • Shorts: White (SS 09).
  • Boots: Zara (old).
  • Socks: Zara (SS09).
  • Bag: White (old).
  • Bracelet: gift from a friend (made with sheets of Coca-Cola and satin ribbons.)
  • Clock: Str (old). Besitos

0 comments:

Post a Comment