Saturday, November 28, 2009

Can You Buy Alcohol With Temporary License

Presents & Birthday's outfits

Hi girls!
I'm back ... this morning I did the test head brought me so now plays catch up by these virtual worlds hehe.
As I promised, I show the gifts for my birthday.

My parents: sunglasses and blanket for the bed.


A friend of: Elephant bead Pandora, I have little to fill it!


My sister: antiinperfecciones Sephora palette.


My cousin, Zara shirt-dress, is the head of a girl with a bow, I love the colors ..

My friends: at last my Casio (I do not take it off since I gave it away!) Dayday skin bag and body spray GAP.


Some friends: Zara lace boots (very comfortable).


compis My work: the silver umbrella and a scarf Zara I have to change because I had one very similar.


And to complete my outfits. We celebrated four times but only I have pictures of two of them (sorry for quality but not me I remembered some conditions for the blog).
premiered
As I told you two of my purchases of Glasgow: the foot of the Topshop and Urban Outfitters dress.


here with my sister who has been dress and shoes from Zara.

Special mention Urban Outfitter boots that my cousin gave me very nicely for the premiere on a special day ... Are amazing, original and comfortable.




nice weekend! XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment