Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Wella Straight Application

As a Desahogo


As a sugarless coffee, kiss kiss you in the bitter,
but life was sweet that day, night, night-day.
As a coffee without sugar, was a strange kiss, but pure ...
As a coffee without sugar, the kind that keep you awake.
A coffee without sugar, bitter, but I take it for many reasons, perhaps
I like coffee well, just because I like
perhaps only worked well with the ...

I have pain of love, heartbreak, an uneasy ...
A cafe, with or without sugar,
I prefer it without sugar,
strange taste of the sweetener ...

slept in his arms
post - crying
post -
tantrum post - bad words
post - slapping
post - shock ...
hits "love, right?
slept in his arms,
those hugs that make you forget,
that after the post-something
taste like coffee without sugar ...
love without love,
being and not being, and need
hate, love ...
may not love me, no love, not to be ...

sleep, dream, coffee
With or without sugar?

A kiss, a kiss bitter taste
with betrayal, heartbreak warmly,
I like this coffee, but it cooled ...




0 comments:

Post a Comment