Thursday, November 26, 2009

What Else To Buy With Biocube

...

found me in a corner, crying with threw up, I wonder what he was doing there, replied with a smile asking What do you see? ... That made him realize he was alone ... wanted to help, and I get to the bathroom with the limp body, clean my clothes and my face, took a little soap for the odor persists, also gave me a peppermint candy, I took her hand and asked me what I wanted to do now, I replied with tearful eyes, "I do not want to be here," he said "okay ... everything will be fine," was at dawn, walk ... walk hand in hand for me not fall, I do not speak much or too little, not dizzy, I took to a local fast food and we stayed there a couple of hours, went to the bathroom alone and I came back, thanked him for everything, and I said no remember much, I asked if he had done something wrong, I said no ... that my friends had left me (head down), I touch my shoulder and said ... "everything will be fine," ate something and drank coffee. The sun began to rise, I wonder if he wanted to go home, I told him no, I wonder if I was going to leave him again and say no, ask me what I wanted to, I replied with shame and anxiety - "Stay with you "I look to the head sideways as if to say, you're wrong, you do not want to ask?, I said yes, went to turn, walked to where there was grass, buy cigarettes, we talked for hours, with eyes closed ... there was silence and thoughts ...
We kissed, and with tears ... and if ever we had known ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment