Saturday, November 21, 2009

Catchy Thank You Messages

Glasgow shopping! Santa Mistura Contest

First apologies for my absence in the blog like yours, I'm very short of time until next week to finish the course I am doing ...
Many thanks to all who congratulated me for my birthday, and you imagine the illusion that made me (and my sister too lol).
I found some room to teach tooooodo what I bought in Glasgow.
The city I loved, especially the cathedral, the bridges over the River Clyde (and I'll show pics) and shopping! Is plagued by something is the second commercial city after London UK.
Topshop, Urban Outffiters, H & M, Primark ... number of stores at affordable prices. The credit card over the journey and not just shivering from the cold lol.
These were my compritas:

tables and flowers


Primark New Look


Shoulder stripes XL + / XL Jersey pastel

Photobucket Photobucket

Both Primark


flying skirts / leggings worn

Photobucket Photobucket

All Primark


Pichi sailor / leopard print skirt

Photobucket Photobucket

Primark / Topshop

The jewel of my wardrobe now flowers and tulle dress


Urban Outfitters

blazer Sport

Photobucket Photobucket

Primark

Boots Musketeers + tissue boxes / Oxford snake print shoes + heels


Primark

Bags chain

Photobucket

Primark


Pyjamas + Shoes / brushes, manicure + calendar + note pads


Poundland Primark and

As you can see are quite timeless and useful items. My favorite
the Topshop skirt and dress Urban Outfitters, in fact are the two items I chose for the zillion outfits birthday celebrations that I had, but that's better we leave for another post:)

Besitos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment