Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Flushing Sanitary Pads

You are mine ..


After a meditating mesecillo my new haircut has made me decide:
I have to decide for this limited edition pink and pastel allocates 10 € in price to the cancer foundation Sandra Ibarra. Promotional pack consists of a brush, two clamps, thermal cover and bag I'm looking forward to try them!
Tomorrow I will try to tame my bangs, I hope to meet my expectations, because everyone has told me great about them. Serve both to smooth and to shape or curl your hair .. I'll tell you!
I leave an outfit to show you my haircut, I do not dislike but neither is a lot like what I had thought, as tends to happen whenever I go to hairdressing .. .
hehe I must say that the idea of \u200b\u200bthe shirt fits over the white shirt I took a blog can not remember right now, I'm a mess! If someone sounds to me chive:)


  • white Basic: Massimo Dutti (old). T
  • fit: Mango (old). Acid
  • jeans: Zara (SS 09).
  • Wedges: Carrefour (SS 08).
  • Clock: Vintage (I will tell her story in another post.)
  • bracelet charms : Dayaday.
sure many of you have the ghd your share of advice! XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment