Wednesday, September 30, 2009

How Can I Hide Bulimia



Bloggers as they are to blame: macarena gea , Mad for Fashion, Style Scrapbook , Sheii ...


Instead of being the Bronx are white, imagine the quality will not be the same if I have to say that gender is pretty good compared to other shoes "plastic" White.
winter I think I will get much play when combined with thick stockings.
the moment I have already begun to get the best out in summer and autumn looks.

This outfit is from last Saturday to go to a movie and a walk. I went to see Inglourious Basterds, went to a movie without much expectation because Tarantino is not "my cup of tea" but I was pleasantly surprised, Brad Pitt also awesome!, The only "but" the time 2h 40 min movie!




detail
Here I show my purple nail polish Sephora and Pimkie my new ring.
  • Purple dress: Zara (AW 08).
  • Belt: Primark (AW 08).
  • Shoes: White.
  • Bag: LV.
  • Bow ring: Pimkie (AW 09).
This outfit is almost a month ago, I feel the quality of the pictures but I forgot to take a few for the blog and this is what I have been recovered. Paradoxically, in any shoes I see or at least put hehe.


  • Flowered t-shirt: Morgan (old).
  • Black skirt, MNG (SS 09).
  • Belt: Primark (AW 08).
  • Bag: Zara (SS 09).
Good night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment