Sunday, September 27, 2009

Messenger Error 8007007f

A special watch ... LES

a Sunday like many others went to eat at my grandmother's house. While she had just prepared the food I got to the attic to search through the boxes and jewelry boxes of my childhood. To my surprise when, upon opening one of the drawers of a wooden jeweler found this tiny gold watch that had never seen.
I took and went to ask my grandmother where it came from is almost more surprised than me to see it! and with a smile from ear to ear, told me that was his first watch and bought it with his first paycheck at age 15, genuine vintage piece!
If you watch the beginning I had been amused by the story just convinced me, so I took the watch to keep me a repair estimate. I really do not know that I asked the budget it was very clear that I wanted, so a week later and was operating with machinery of string, the field has somewhat deteriorated by the passage of time but I love it!
What better memory of my Granny a clock with a nice background story?



Do you like? Sure you also have a piece of clothing or jewelry especially for some reason right?
Since I picked up the jewelry I have not stopped using it:



I chose this look for a dinner with the shoes and bag familia.Los believe I had not yet taught ...

Both are this summer, shoes, as you can see on the label, and bag rebajil chollazo a gift from my aunt.
  • Sailor t-shirt: Lefties (SS 09).
  • Baggy pants: Pull & Bear (SS 09).
  • Shoes: Zara (SS 09).
  • Bag: Misako (SS 09).
  • Necklace: H & M (AU 08).

What do you think the combination of seafood with burnished shirt instead of the typical red or gold?
Have a nice start to the week! XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment