Monday, September 28, 2009

Images Of Eruction Of Humans



's not your fault, blame is not that ...
We are very different, think and act differently ...
I cry, you lift me up the voice to give me strength ...
Sometimes you're so sweet your eyes calms me ...
Sometimes we are and are not, we are not touching, not speaking, hardly breathe ... sometimes I regret being close and being a problem.
I have blamed, regardless, without thinking of your true because ...
're not subtle, you are retailer, you are not to surprise, to be loving, but me, do not always keep your word, but when you do make me happy ... We
rambling, walking along a path increasingly close, at some point will have to pass a first by the way, because we can not go hand in hand, if the road is not permitted to walk alongside us once, but arrive at end and at least I'll see you safe ...
Your life and my life, one more toast, right?
Life is strange, unfair to us ...
So many reasons, and little strength ...


you mind if I love you?
you mind if I need you?
not ...
Not that it mattered, but I love you.
This is not what I wanted to write, but what came out, there will be a day when you can say it better ...







guess ...




(I delayed in answering, because I was trying to organize ideas ... I love you, beyond the human)

0 comments:

Post a Comment