Saturday, October 3, 2009

About Esophagus Sores

Octopus! I Could not resist

... After the storm comes the calm. After several days or even weeks raining hard time has given a respite to hasten the waning days of sandals before they rest in a box until next summer.
Éstaslas bought in the sales of STR and are comodíiiiisimas, as you have seen over the posts I have a weakness for the wedges, whether wood, raffia, to ..
In my opinion T-Octopus is the main piece of the whole. I got my hands by chance and I am enchanted to. I was one of many days queuing at Zara to pay for my purchases when I met a friend who was waiting to make a return, when I saw the aforementioned garment told me stay! So I got rid of this shirt back to the racks zareros and have not stopped using it all summer! Da game as much as it is a size XL as much as I can use it as a shirt as a dress.


  • T octopus: Zara (SS09).
  • Treggins: BSK (AW 08).
  • Wedges: Str (SS09).
  • Bag: Zara (SS 09).
Another little thing, I guess now you will know but "A Trendy Life" celebrates 200,000 visits deserved to win a Full Moon bag PRE-CIO-SO! (By the way you would look great to me today lol). So if you want to choose it passes through its blog.


Many kisses and enjoy the weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment