Monday, October 26, 2009

Raylene Richard Masturb

I want ...

I have abandonaĆ­tas Os! But some days I have been crazy with the course that I told you ...
the 12th of November is my birthday ...
This year there Many gifts fall because I have anticipated a veery special: a week in Scotland in early November. So I need help from bloggers more traveling ... Have you have been in Glasgow ? Do you recommend for interesting places to visit, shops for shopping, nightlife to go out, etc? Any input is welcome!

As best gift I did not expect this had made my humble list of little things that make me dream ... who knows, maybe some drop hehe.

An umbrella will not break me the first opportunity, foldable and lightweight. I loved these I found on this page .

The palette corrective Sephora, my sister has it and is great for concealing redness, pimples, dark circles and other imperfections, did you tested ? do you like?
Body Spray Love Shack of Gap, the smell of raspberry sorbet and passion fruit makes you want to drink it . I usually like perfumes or sprays sweetish but this in spite of its composition is chilly, also comes in a bottle vintage inspired reminiscent of ancient perfumes ...

Casio's famous golden , I know it is really useful but I have plenty of time behind him and one thing or another I end up not buying it. It's so nerdy me nuts! Hehe


And you, "are accustomed to making lists of gifts for Birthday, Christmas ... or else prefer to surprise you?
Besitos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment