Monday, October 26, 2009

2010 Wishlist Football

number ... mmm I do not remember

Woke ...
not want to wake up, I have never lucky enough to sleep, I can never sleep, sleeping all the time.
woke up, and no, it turned out ...
How many times have I intentato?
I think I lost count.
woke up and that means I can not even resting, there is still something to do, to pay to play ... I woke up and the dreams are not allowed here, not for the strange feeling to start and not advance ...
One more day ...
When will I lucky?
I got dressed and cut my bangs.
I feel that I can alone, without bothering anyone.
woke up, maybe just for my bad luck, perhaps to mourn some more time, perhaps to be happy, maybe for some, perhaps, perhaps ...
woke up and had no luck, I can never sleep without stopping.
No, it turned out, and dreams are not allowed.
One day, I woke ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment