Friday, April 25, 2008

Commercial Italian Rabbit Cages

Lost In your voice


"Strange as the voice and the smell of a guy can make me die by the end: I love that voice that says" I'm man "and that scent so varied that you remember your skin -

is stupid what you do and think when pressed to stop feeling like this: before I cut (as I said , dark past that I do not like much talking) now: spending 20 pesos for two seconds

your voice.

Cursed be the day to save your phone number on the agenda of my mother, and glorious is the time I found it. Compulsively now part of my phone and I am sure that from me again enter "and you got over" and I'll delete it but now I know that is on the agenda of my mother and will be suffering the vicious circle with your email address-no doubt my-thank heaven changed . Now I just hope it does not happen again delete it and add that if you call it of continued stay in bankruptcy soon. (Not to mention that: it is unsettling)

0 comments:

Post a Comment