Thursday, April 17, 2008

Lohri Invitation Messages

The new: Blow me a Shot

the end, as you will see if I made the changes. In a strange way Why Not?, But after all did not leave, still as a subtitle haha. I keep trying to be my philosophy of life, although not always heed. Lately I go so wrong with the Why Not. By the way, before I say something, I know that right would be "Give me a Shot to Remember" Buuut not matter, I like how it sounds with Blow, say less repetitive. Why is it called that? Easy, that whenever something goes wrong tell me "* Mir imagination is given a shot in the head *" haha, although I speak more on msn that has more grace right? And if they found some insurance, but I did not invent the title. It is part-modified, and what I said in the song The Sharpest Lives by MCR. I'm just damn traumatized with that song-and Dead! -

What else I can tell? Nothing, I think. I'm on the verge of collapse, but in short: problems of being like me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment