Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Startedgetting Pimples On The Inside Of My Nose

Why Not .... Will? Overcome Fear

I do not know, not to say that I leave the blog, for nothing.

blog I love this shit I wear, that does nothing but I still love it.

just that, my life is a complete disaster and I am putting in place (oh yeah, I'm cool) ... but I realize that the changes I made and I do not quite fit with the blog ... I think something needs to be adapted.

I have no insurance, but I think Why Not going to be to be: Blow me a Shot to Remember. That

After all, the name is not important, my essence is changing (or changing in any case) and make changes or not, I want to know something.

I'm not the same.

the girl was just stupid, submissive and amorous. That would never have existed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment