Tuesday, April 22, 2008

When To Open Dressing In Caesserian Section

Problems - Solutions

Well, my life now has more of the former than the latter, but I've decided that if I can not be part of the solution at least try to stop being part of the damn problem, because I get bad and end up hindering rather than helping:

enough to have all the

problem to the local girl that although I I'm not saying that no one reacts well as I do and is completely healthy, it gets crazy and crazier. Although still not be my fault that is perceptive of the whole vibe

around.

Ok, do not respond well to low levels of stress begin to take on higher levels.

none but my mother noticed (and that made her happy) but I made a new hairstyle eh ... leave aside the bloody fashion and bangs on the face kilometer. (Bah, what do you say? Like I'm letting bangs, only less)

Now I must go, I have to go to school and even now is not done half the things I planned for today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment