Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What's The Value Of My Old Soda Bottles

Why one day?

Remember that feeling of growing feeling that came earlier this year, and a little later? Well, today turned. It Naty Mama (my grandmother) asked me to print a paper I needed but Horror! I have no printer, it had to mean something, or evaded the issue by saying he had no time or that the premises had miraculously closed or some other excuse for the category & # 237; to ... Or face my fear of asking for things in stores and asked that I print the mentioned document. the end, I decided that enough of being at the mercy of my fears (I hope could say the same of abandonment), he would not die for asking me to print a file right? Not only that, I value the rest of the day to take the shuttle and ask if they would divert to go to the pharmacy, stationery ah! and to ask the social science teacher if I had taken my broom (is that today we had to do general cleaning of Salony you know, you have to take transport, say, their material).

I know, I have fear of things stupidly simple, but so am I guess the fear comes from not wanting to make a fool of myself haha but good things went well today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment