Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sample Confidentiality Clauses Employment



should be doing homework, but needed to this because I am "philosophical" lately, and I can better describe what I feel. I had never tried to describe this before. I do not know, I have this compulsion to record things (what I eat, what I do, I climb the steps) or to seek evidence of them (photographs, newspapers old witnesses ...) why is it that interests me right? In short, I turn away at that issue now.

Sometimes it happens that I do not know what day I am, especially when I write, or when it is night and eh asleep, or waking, I'm in a parallel universe where I do not know if this is the time of Hitler (idol), Christmas 2005 or April 2008, the space-time altogether. I do not know if I'm in my room in London drinking in a bar with Joshua (read those who read my novel) I know nothing, sometimes I feel so confused that I need to lose connecting with the real world to find out what happens. Yes, I think that might sound a little crazy, not like looking at my watch around the clock or do not fix it, but the truth is that no, that currently do not understand anything, it's like not to see clearly. See where I go, I do not understand where I am, whether it is day night, if I'm late for something.

Sometimes I tend to remember things, and that is where most lose the space-time, I do not know if I'm having a coffee in my grandparents' house or about to cut my wrist in my old home. Sometimes I can even re-living things (contradicciones.. That's me, but too chicken to have memory, I do) and do not know where I was doing and I relive that feeling, then immediately I can feel that choking again and not understand anything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment