Saturday, April 26, 2008

Is If Normal Flu Symptoms After Quit Smoking



Great, what I need. Now not only am I a mile a minute, but it also I have the stupid exams Once Again. And what are the 7 and 8 May, I'll tell you how I was. I do not think back to take four 10's in the history of cole so do not make much hope.

Oh yeah, and you know something? every day there are more reasons to feel old. First of all this feel great, then the problems of my friends that I opened my eyes to see that we have no problems in children, and now, friends who are married (to the 19-year ; you, you crazy!). Yes, Roberto is going to marry, do not even know his girlfriend, but he had it coming 3 years, separated by fence to know that reason and now they met again and decided to marry. How nice.

Though knowing that your best male friend (after Giovanni) is getting married gives you terrible jealousy, I swear. Because you can not call it yelling at 3 am, it also ended the night of vodka in the park and all types of strokes on second-degree zero (do not try to understand, just Roberto and I would understand haha), and that you fence to get home at 10 pm, and tell you it does and when it does and you acompañea home to "not miss with a boy. " Nor can I answer your phone and say "they call it then, that Robert is busy with me" as his owner haha. Fuck, Who do you think of marrying at age 19? It is a tremendous madness ... but what makes you happy.

So my busy schedule currently is:

3: Feast of Hugo, Dr. 10: Meeting at home (Mother's Day), Dr.

17: Doctor

23: Feast Day "student disque" lol

24: Doctor

29: Wedding of Robert

31: Doctor

And that, I'm just saying the most relevant. Puff ... that flooded 10 days busy schedule haha! and me was that I had something to do 1 a month ... I miss him now haha. Anyway. I'm going because I have to sleep (stupid meetings, stupid politics, stupid López Obrador, my stupid work mother)



0 comments:

Post a Comment