Monday, May 12, 2008

2010 Honda Pilot In Snow

Fail ... Shit ¬ ¬ Asdf

never believed that I, the one taking 7 and 8 (eh even 9 and 10 to ultimately) going to say this, but yes. I failed.

The test came hard, trust me I've almost never studied, and here I have the result. 5.8. (English 4.2, 6 Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Social Sciences 7) I guess something will have to see who was not wearing uniform and blessed the newly emerged problems, but end. There will be time to recover from that crazy or lose a year (or semester) in my life.

course, I hope my mother does not know that or I'm fried, because I believe that AMO will have noticed that the holidays and the first thing that is going to punish me when he finds out haha, I could not live without my parties (which this month and occupy much space on the agenda). Anyway.

I just reported, Ha! and I hope you had a great with their moms on Mother's Day (: hope and all have the same joy that I have your mother with you. I've been great to me in home (even accompanied my grandma's grave Enflora my great-grandmother), but have not been more than a couple of aunts. After all I spent all day eh sending sms's to the rest of them and my cousins, and well, almost the same in my opinion.

Tuesday I have no school (: but I think I have things to do ... no I will just check. Besic!

0 comments:

Post a Comment