Thursday, May 29, 2008

Renal Disease In Puppies

In memory of ...

Arthur.

Capullo, and I miss you.
What he heck is Arthur? Well, I'll explain.
Arthur was a boy I had 8 years, was bipolar.
Among the memorable things I have of him are the happy days when he came teníay say that I was dreaming. It made me feel good.
Our relationship was special because sometimes (most of the time) hated us and psychologically hurt us, just to fuck. You know, that if you have no life and you spend in front of the pc, if you're an ignorant bitch that if music and blah blah blah. At other times we were in love in secret, both for me as I of him. In fact it was never a secret when I was in good queríay I said I like, sometimes even had sex jueguillos not the case with us considering how we "odi & # 225; we were "most of the time. But we were never far from boyfriends.

The point is that over time, reaching to love the guy, sincere affection but do not think of that one true love was (for him) in my moments of solitude. But his Bipolarity was very large, that is why sometimes (when he was good) we loved and sometimes (when I was bad) we hated. ] Even were medicated, he spent his telling me to have to take your medicine, comezóny causing lethargy, among other things. I do not remember what it was called the medicinilla that. I remember the last time we spoke told me he had problems with his father, although I was well remember why he slapped him and grabbed his father hosts. He said that if he died one day, be my guardian angel.

Shortly after that, he committed suicide.

I met in my time that I call "dark past" and then he and I were like dying most of the time, but xoy things were still here. His life bipolar and not so cute wearing what led to suicide (as you know what? Well, it ceased to connect, to telephone and mail even if you change 200 times never accept me again) And at first I think I did not care, but over the days, months and perhaps years, I've realized that I miss very much.

already see cocoon, in the end if it was true that he would miss.

the hell, hell For what I remembered? Anyway. I leave this video for him I dedicate this song, along with some others. I keep trying to remember which was the Guns'n'Roses that this was the first. This is the second, but first I remember.

0 comments:

Post a Comment