Friday, May 2, 2008

Diesel Or Gas Cargo Van



May. Showers.

I feel like in the cold, where I always love to be boasted of, but now I do not like, I hate being alone, and have dreamed fríoy your touch, your hugs and your kisses, and know they are not there really and I feel more bipolar than before, as ever, because now I'm upset, and in two minutes I am sad, and a while later I can be laughing of life and its ironies with my friends.

personality I have a mom, my family, some for you, one for my friends and one for me. I'm not sure which of all is the real me, but I must say that I love your clones, so one learns who must learn from this cold, and this desire I feel of seeing the world through the eyes of silly girl and the desire to mourn for nothing that I still able to satisfy. And the fear of losing everything that gives me lately.

known is as absurd a story and not feel the protagonist. But, from now on I will be the protagonist, but that I condemn the cold forever, that cold that I can only calm one moment and not always. & # 191, who sends me love living alone? I'm not good for anything else, the only profession which pe me is to love found, love with all I have, to love and forgive, forgive and love you feel at the moment. And being corny and cloying set and retail people and tired myself.

The good part is that ... so I'm better than anyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment