Monday, May 5, 2008

Getting Netherland Schengen In Cebu, Blog

struggling to keep

not to die.

I do not know how it is that some day come to consider "bad" to my mother, Mala? Bah, she's the most beautiful person inside than anyone can imagine. Although time and circumstances have rusted a bit of your body and soul. In the background remains beautiful.

Yes, it is vindictive and sometimes irritates me a little struggling up the slightest right.

But after all only want the best for me, want more of what she might become, wants to avoid suffering, wants to be for my mother who was not for her. Teach them that no parenting, I know, and unfortunately my grandmother did what she thought best at the moment. Good or bad. My mom has one of the toughest jobs in the world, being a mother, father and a good example, all at the same time.

Today I had a talk with my mother, the kind that usually have with her while she drank coffee in the kitchen in mid-afternoon (ah, as it is beautiful to do that) and I noticed all the effort it is to have a child, if any against any and all, and guide practically alone and want the best for him / her as a prize and you only get the bad call when based on yelling, scolding ; you or punish you follow the right path. Is a constant sacrifice, especially if you like my mother have to choose either your daughter or you.

Mom: I know you're reading this, not gonna do that, but I want to tell you something, today more than I'll try to be the best daughter in the world, or, at least, the best can become, I will give my best to be everywhere, I see it or not, thinking of you.

• Entry corny, I know. But it is the kind of things I wanted to blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment