Saturday, May 31, 2008

Proxy That Works At Job Corps



I needed to make the Great Escape. We estrezadas
Yes, my mom and I went for a walk, went to the mall to buy things, to have coffee and chat in the Samborns Oh, and movies!.

Yes, I finally see the long awaited "Locura de Amor en Las Vegas" I will not do spoilers, but if I tell them is great. though to be a comedy at first bored a little, then comes the funny and kitsch close ♥ Could be better? I think not.

addition, let's face, Ashton Kutcher has 30 years, but is quite a hottie. Poor, is wasted with Demi Moore, I do not know if it's the makeup, but lately looks old. Although in the end Who the fuck am I to criticize?

Nothing better to start one month estrezante, a day out, doing things you love, no remorse and no hurry, and then come work!

Draws 015

0 comments:

Post a Comment