Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Transgender Orchiectomy

"Changing Philosophies?

Up recently for me was just a kiss some boyfriends, couple, something resembling it, but ehm ... I recently kissed in July (and I have told him wilo, handsome and rake) and a bloody time in my life, I felt nothing.

Yeah, I love you haha, I always had problems with those things, seemed to lend atenciĆ³ny guy had me drooling at the least a week .. . I sometimes lasted all year. But well, actually were 2 kisses ... While the boy kisses haha, but I think there are better and since that Monday we are with arrumaquitos and stuff but really are playing, nothing serious. Yes, I will say that I speak for me, but Julio is true of all (at least with Olga, Rosario, Yesica ....) And you know something? here is where I love the "Why Not?" because I know some (and some ... are you Marian?) will say that I am a wila ... but he has? is that one can not have a free? And I got tired of being like my family and do all thinking of going to say. Say what pleases them , I said.

Do you realize what they do 12 kilos less? Milagros .

Why do I kiss my boy, those who are just as Julio, a typical bad guy who wants to ride with the top model of the school / classroom. .. in my dreams haha, but I swear this is definitely NOT dreamed.

Besic.
Mir.

0 comments:

Post a Comment