Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Compatible Mic For Karaoke Revolution



Stupid sons of the great teachers bitch.

Sorry but it's true, just when I try to behave well and show that I'm growing all the shit, shit damn system.

Argh I'm very pissed

, I skip class yesterday to stay half talking to Robert for your wedding at the time of recess, we spent the time and the stupid teacher had the brilliant idea to confiscate my bag (me and mariana) & # 191; that teacher do that? I have no bone in the head, high ah not given me until my mother went to talk to them. Hell, then you begin to make complaints who the hell I ask them how I behave? my mom just went to ask them to give me my bag and point-shit, my mom still has to go to see things at my school ... please I have 3 or 15? - If I speak beaten, if you do not like how I reason that if they bother to say that I know something, that if I listen to music in class ....

And shit, if I tell you I'm beaten and I do not like the system, I do not like being in a crummy school when I should be in fucking high school, not in the mood to talk with sweetness. Reasoned that if so, shit, so I am ... I have no fault to be like Malcolm, I say things if they do not find ways and I'm not going to shut that do not appear. In any case I do not know that bothers you and I know things, I have no fault that I be "teaching" things I know from primary and / or who are first degree high school, not second, which is where I'm supposed. And I'm perfectly capable of listening to music at the same time I do something else, and do it with headphones to avoid pounding her, so how the hell do they bother you? Huh? What can not they? Why the fuck I have a cell phone with MP3 if I can use?

Fuck. Of high morning (or after a while, whatever) I have the stupid test and I'm so pissed that whatever I consider not understand anything, and it's not like me Methane is agreed that

H one of the most important moments in your life? a "best friend" I do that and can officially declare my non-friend.


I feel, as I said hey when I get to pissed me swear uu will not read me well, I'm sorry!


Win

0 comments:

Post a Comment