Saturday, May 17, 2008

What Are Good Fast Cameras?

Welcome Home, Moody

Mood: Happy Listening
: The Scientist - Coldplay

I cut bangs so eh. Finally a decent hairstyle. (Is that I had ... bah, it was not nice at all, I also did what he did was the same hairstyle at the end shit haha). Well

. The point is that I bought a Daschund eh (aka Wiener Dog) When I decided to call Moody, by Hank Moody of Californication ... and that was that or "Fucker." But my mother would not be very happy if you ask me. Anyway, I'm very happy with the miniature of the month and a half that was born on March 25. Honey color but is still moving out (in fact already does) and will Pintail "? (Black with brown chest) that chachi. We bathed

that dog smelled haha, but now smells delicious soap, after that ah slept almost all day long but admit that he played 15 minutes ... but were 15 minutes to say No! over and over and over again haha. I think that for the first time in my life I need to buy a toy for my pet, or end up doing destrocitos (is that now you can not damage Medium presentation haha)

Here in stellar presentation: Moody and I, with new bangs.

Moody y yo

0 comments:

Post a Comment