Sunday, May 18, 2008

Reason 3 Orkester Bank

I Want my Love Story

ah

Saturday was the baby shower for my cousin Paty, we have moved us well for a holiday over "bland" haha, there were several concursillos, one that another joke, Paty said 1000 times that will be called Selina senora and my godmother (who is indeed her mother) and etc, etc, etc.

Well, today I thought to see a couple of friends but I think we did not quite agree and end ... all arrived at different hours and could not haha, maybe for the other we get it right.

And last Monday, played back to school (although I have no classes on Tuesday ... again) I have a lot of work to deliver, and ... I hate that school, so do not think I love the idea of \u200b\u200bgoing.

Worse, my mother sentenced ah my vacation, because it thinks to send me to summer school, Fuck, I thought I had saved these when I entered seventh grade ... for the first time.

You know something? Lately I've been very sad as it were, ah sometimes I'm thinking I'm a real magnet of louts, will one day find someone who really loves me and is not an idiot or a mama's boy? Or maybe I should stop being so pretentious as to believe in love stories and the Prince Charming and settle for what I played or left alone as an oyster (? ), if, ultimately I want one of those love stories for me .... but bah, I? "A perfect love story? please! I just love going in the same sentence if it is " Mir is a disaster with love" ... Oh yes.

Plus ... Let's face until it ceases to be a relative of the family of cows, in the end, does not have many friends (at least not the sort you out to parties to meet someone) ... I ordered this. Although good, I'm working to stop non-value so much ... but look that is difficult considering that most of what I say about me is true even in part ¬ ¬ -

0 comments:

Post a Comment