Sunday, May 4, 2008

Indian Model Showing Boobs

Never go without saying I Love You. Wet

Hugo's birthday was great, very familiar, very funny, full of laughs, old memories and comments. I spent the night with my niece Ximena, who is 9 years younger than me but that's how I do not know, reminds me of me when I was a girl haha. It does not do very much. Valla

the years go fast, fast, fast. I do not know, I do not bench a lot to my cousin and is 19 years, and that his brother is about to marry (we got the invitation last night) pfft, if nothing é ; branches around children!.

I do not know, lately I'm on the lookout for someone in my family die, mostly because my grandparents are old people do not know, each to repair their age, or infirmities or things like that I realize I can lose any day. They or anyone else.

So I remembered a movie I saw with my grandfather in 2004 (so long ago now) that was so called precisely, never leave without saying I Love You. So I decided that corny as it sounds, from now on I will never go without telling everyone how much they mean to me (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment